Whiteboard Advisors is a mission-driven communications, research, and consulting firm that supports organizations working to advance educational equity and economic mobility. Our clients include the nation’s most respected and impactful philanthropies, companies, nonprofit organizations, and investors working. Our work is truly multidisciplinary, sitting at the intersection of business, policy, practice, and the media.
As a team, we care deeply about and work daily to address inequity at both the systemic – and service – level. But that doesn’t mean that we all agree on the means.
Not just diversity, but the divergence of experiences and perspectives is core to doing our jobs well. We aspire to be a place where every member of our team can bring their authentic, whole selves to work. We strive to create a workplace that is equitable, just, and fosters a sense of belonging where every unique individual is celebrated.
Many of our team members started in entry-level roles and then moved into higher-level positions within the organization. The trajectory of individuals within the firm reflects a commitment to creating opportunities for individual contributors to learn-while-doing. It is grounded in the belief that every member of the team can make a significant contribution to our work. This is more than a philosophical commitment, We have a record of not just promoting our team, but creating opportunities for them to develop new skills — and earn more.
We are always looking for motivated and driven entrepreneurial professionals to join our team. Research suggests that women and Black, Indigenous, or People of color (BIPOC) may self-select out of opportunities if they don’t meet 100% of the job requirements. In response to this, we encourage all individuals who believe they have the skills necessary to thrive at Whiteboard Advisors to apply for open roles. If you don’t see the exact role you’re looking for, please reach out.
Whiteboard Advisors offers a highly competitive salary and benefits package as part of our commitment to attracting, developing, and retaining top talent.
- Highly-competitive salaries and a firmwide performance-based incentive program
- 401(k) retirement plan with generous employer match
- Paid health, dental and vision insurance benefits for employees (100% paid premium for employees and 50% premium subsidization for dependents)
- Company-paid basic term life insurance equal to two times your annual salary
- Company-paid long term disability insurance
- Unlimited/flexible vacation plan
- Extensive paid time off including 14 paid annual holidays and two week-long company recesses in July and December.
- Monthly phone/data reimbursement
- Pre-tax employee payroll contributions for commuter transit benefits
- Monthly health and wellness stipend
- Professional Association and Licensing Fees reimbursement with manager approval
Our organization believes in and supports remote work. For real. To this end, our team works collaboratively from our offices in Washington, D.C. and Boulder, Colo., with many employees who work 100% remotely from their home office locations in cities across the country. Whiteboard Advisors is currently set up to employ remote workers in the following states / locations: California, Colorado, District of Columbia, Florida, Indiana, Louisiana, Maryland, Minnesota, New Jersey, New York, and Pennsylvania.